Montville Township Dog Park
- Be Responsible-Follow Rules
- Keep license & membership tags on dogs.
- It is recommended that dogs be on a flea/tick & heartworm as well as vaccinated for bordetella
- Dog Owners are responsible for damage to park property.
- Park will be monitored by other members for licenses, rules and compliance with town ordinances.
- Do clean up after your dog(s). This is a dog park-not a dog restroom.
- Do have a collar with proper tags showing licensing and proof of membership on your dog at all times.
- Do watch and stay with your dog at all times.
- Do everything to avoid a dog fight and correct aggressive behavior.
- Do remove your dog immediately at the first sign of aggressive behavior or excessive barking toward people or other dogs.
- Do unleash your dog after entering the safety gate and leash your dog before exiting the safety gate.
- Don't bring dogs that are sick into the Park.
- Don't let your dog dig holes.
- Don't leave your dogs unattended in the Park at any time.
- Don't bring children under age eight (8) into the Park.